22.3.08

Lady Noh

I just spent almost 3 hours unlocking Lady Noh in Warriors Orochi and let me tell you: the bitch is effin’ hot. If appearances were magic, I would awaken every morning and transform into her (the Warriors Orochi version of course). Her weapon wouldn’t be my first choice (Claws & Bombs) but it’s a change from the norm and I love the way she makes things blow up. Lady Noh also has this sexy giggle she makes during battle... because she finds your death amusing, and I find it adorable. If anyone reading this has the power, please come to my home immediately and make me look like Lady Noh / Nohime. I need the hair, the outfit, the shoes and the bombs.



Lady Noh



Ina (Samurai Warriors) ranks 2nd in beauty alongside (my Dynasty Warriors personal favorite) Zhen Ji. Also, for the record I would like to add that I can’t stand Xing Cai or Sun Shang Xiang and if there were abolished from these Warriors games I would not miss them.



Ina


Zhen Ji




You can learn about the real Nohime here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N%C5%8Dhime

And see a clip of Warriors Lady Noh here:

1 comment:

Lanif Angelkiss said...

I agree, noh is incredibly sexy, and although i haven't seen her Orochi outfit, im sure she looks badass and lovely!